1. Philosophical food – takes longer to cook than most (the amount of thinking involved would shock you) but it is oh so good. The Phil has agreed to take on one meal a week. So far he’s dished up only the best!
2. New cookbooks (Thanks Phil!)
3. New earrings (thanks Violinist!)
4. Empty train stations – fully 6 long empty platforms at Nuneaton station. It was sort of exciting to have the train whoosh by and grind to a stop, open all of its many doors, and then who stepped on? Just me! I’m either train royalty, or so people-repellent that no one wants to ride with me. Hmm.
5. Enjoying this music, a little.