I had a fun commute this morning trying to remember my crazy dream.
I came to this: it involved me as the caretaker of the Olsen twins in their cute 6-year-old phase, who had been invited to the White House by Michelle Obama. She was awarding them a youth literary prize for their poetry. We had to find the back entrance to the house for some reason. I remember the words “just keep walking until you come to the glass doors…just keep walking…”
2) Sunshine Sundays!
3) New favorite movies: Moonrise Kingdom. Wow. I’ve never been a big Wes Anderson fan but I feel the tides have turned. Movie perfection.
4) Famous friends:
5) My first quesadillas: they didn’t turn out too bad!
6) Weekend guests! They make the house feel warm. And give good excuses to make cinnamon rolls.
7) The Hour – new season this week! I try not to be too excited about new TV show seasons, because they always let you down. But sometimes I can’t help myself.
8) The slow return of my voice. The whole deep-throat thing has been frightening my clients on the phone.
9? 10? Help a girl out?