This morning, I was thankful for:
1. Finishing the Hunger Games trilogy. I was in the throes of a story there for a while. Hard to concentrate on anything else.
2. The good conversations that happen on long car journeys. Thank you, Philosopher.
6. Oxford: the best place to live in all of England.
8. Peanut butter granola. How could I never have thought of this before?! Mix up your favorite grainy-nutty-seedy mixture with peanut butter, maple syrup (or honey), oil and press GO! Also delicious raw.
9. Brilliant co-workers, who make the day worth working.
Can you give me a tenth?