Today, I’ve been glad for:
2. The happy reprisal of this cake to celebrate my bro-in-law’s 22nd.
4. 60 degree weather. So very fine.
5. Getting to the end of a set of video tutorials from a slightly obnoxious social media expert I had to watch at work.
6. The Good Wife (TV Show.) How shallow is THAT? But it’s making for great pre-bedtime viewing.
7. Annie Proulx’s ‘The Shipping News’. (To make up for The Good Wife.) I finally finished it. I highly recommend the second half.
8. Halloumi. Simply delightful.
9. The Bakestress’ first day of a long-awaited job!! Can’t wait to hear how it went.