These days, I’m thankful for:
1. A few more glimpses of the sun recently.
2. Specifically, the way it is playing on the walls of this church:
3. And highlighting one of my favorite buildings in town:
4. And lighting up the moon as it sets:
5. And softly glowing as it dies in the west:
6. Signs of an early spring, creeping over my gate from the neighbor’s garden.
7. Time enough to window shop in the bookstore. It sure does smell good in there.
8. The fact that this time tomorrow I’ll be in Paris with one of my favorite people!
9. The fact that this time next week I’ll be with three more of my favorite people!
10. This rusty bicycle locked up on the street. And specifically the tres chic (practicing my French for tomorrow) chain-holder thing.