This morning we had some true Monday Morning Blues. The sky was dull, the roads were slick, the air was heavy.
What’s the big deal? you ask. Isn’t England always like that?
So this morning’s commute was indeed a struggle for thankfulness.
1. The sun showed its face for not one but three days, two of which were on the weekend. Win!
2. My husband taught me some football basics (soccer basics, that is) in the park yesterday. He told me if I practised every day for one hour for 365 days I might have a shot at playing with the guys on Monday nights. One can only hope.
4. We ran a successful marketing campaign at work to gather video testimonials from happy kids who have been taught how to read by us. If you want to see some sweetness, check them out on our wall at http://www.facebook.com/easyreadsystem. Very cute.
5. Nice dinners with nicer friends. Especially when this bread is amongst the party.
6. We gained a new plant in the living room. Green things do make one smile.
8. The Bakestress GOT A JOB! Wild applause folks, it’s been a long time coming.
9/10. Drawing a blank here…can you help fill in two more things?