One more day left at my job!!!!!!!
To stem the flood of excitement that might make me sound ungrateful for the last 4 months of employment when many have none, here is a humble list of things I will miss about this place:
1) working in an office with 12 other 25-40 year olds
2) the contagious giggle of the girl who sits next to me
3) sitting in between two walls of windows
4) sitting in between conversations about the world: about Africa, about Southeast Asia, about Central America
5) our (optional) office-wide Thursday prayer at 4pm
6) the good timing of my leave: I managed to stay long enough to grab a place at the Christmas meal table. Roast turkey, mash, and panna cotta please!
7) … that might be it. I’m thinking it’s a good thing I’m leaving?
And here’s to new beginnings, just around the corner.