- Blue, blue, blue! The sky is smiling.
2. The Philosopher’s declaration that 29 was the best birthday ever. I don’t even care if he says that every year. I’ll fall for it all over again.
3. The discovery of one good pizza joint in this fair city: the classically named Mario’s.
4. The arrival of a new board game for wintry Sunday nights.
5. The chance to walk to and from a meeting today in spilling-over-everything sunshine.
6. The anticipation of many mince pies in my near future
7. The fact that 1 week from today, I will be halfway through my final workday at this place.
8. The fact that 2 weeks from today, I will be halfway through my first day in Barcelona
9. Some great news about a job prospect for the Bakestress.
10. Sweet dreams about old friends for two nights running.
This Monday’s list of anti-blues was the easiest yet. Things are look rosy! (opposite of bluesy?)