This morning, I gave thanks because:
- The only blueness on my commute was the SKY! At last.
- I have a trusty, if hideous, hat which is tremendous against the cold.
- Said hat also keeps my chin warm.
- I do not care what I look like in this hat. I do not care to such an extent that I will boldly post a ridiculous picture of myself wearing it.
- There was no wind on my commute, which made the 2 degree weather bearable with vigorous peddling (celsius, everyone, celsius)
- There is free roiboos tea at the office!! I am working my way methodically through the box. I miiiight be the only one drinking it. More for me!
- I made some sweet potato cupcakes on Sunday without following the recipe. Despite this, my colleagues loved them – a true measure of success.
- Three evenings at home to look forward to this week! Woohoo!
- We are so close to the birthday of a neighborhood philosopher…
- … who is still my side of 30!
In other news, I am holding a bake-off this Sunday afternoon and need a recipe for the best Christmas treat out there. Can you help?